[Sosfbay-discuss] Beach Impeach

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Sun Apr 22 23:21:26 PDT 2007

Gerry Gras wrote:

>So the National Impeach Day is now less than a week away:
>
>     http://www.a28.org/
>
>I would like to know how many Greens are planning to be
>part of the Beach Impeach event in San Francisco.
>
>In particular, I would like to know how many would be
>willing to be part of a Green letter.  (Apparently Code
>Pink will be creating a pink "C".)  I have heard that it
>takes 68 people per letter.  Well I don't think that
>GPSCC can provide 68 people, but maybe we could join with
>some other counties.  I'll ask around.
>
>NOTE: If one wants to go, they request that you sign up
>here, for planning purposes:
>
>     http://www.volunteerforchange.org/event/details/987
>
>Gerry

I know that someone in San Mateo County signed us up
for the "I". I'm looking forward to being part of that "I".
If too many of us show up we can just help with other letters.
Fred is putting together a carload of us from this area.
Call now while seats are still available!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org