[Sosfbay-discuss] TONIGHT Bike4Peace/Catalysts of Hope Event, Sunday SJ 5PM, Earth Day Ap 22

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 00:04:25 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Tonight definitely was inspiring.  Vernnon, Michele and her three children
Willow and Gracie (both under two years old) and Tala her 11 year old daughter
are amazing.  They will be spending the next 5 months bicycling across the
country and meeting with groups in every city and town they travel to.  They are
called Catalysts Of Hope.  They truely are catalysts.  The discussions they
facilitate with the people they meet, such as us tonight, starts the imagination
going.  Imagination in the sense of "I imagine I can do this" ( develop a
community in my neighborhood, create a community garden, build the much needed
multiparty Democracy, etc) and then "Imagine" how to bring these ideas into
reality.

I'm pleased our Green Party is co-sponsoring Vernon and Michele's Catalysts
Of Hope/Bike For Peace Tour.  That's great that they will be wearing our
T-shirts as they travel across the U.S.
However, If we could also co-sponsor by donating some money I'm sure that
would help them greatly. My idea is if we all donated $5 - $10 dallars and gave
the money to Cameron to put in our checking account then Cameron could write
them a Green Party check for that same amount and we could mail it to them at
one of their stops on their itinerary.

What do you all say?  Can we do that?  Who will donate?  I pledge $10.00.
Who else will pledge?

Merriam

Subj:   Re: [Sosfbay-news] TONIGHT Bike4Peace/Catalysts of Hope Event, Sunday
SJ 5PM, Earth Day Ap 22