[Sosfbay-discuss] Need a Tabler at the JSA evnet this Saturday

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 08:27:25 PDT 2007

Although Cameron didn't post here, I have an inkling that he is
planning to participate as he did last time and he arranged to pick up
the button-making machine from Fred.

I figured out that after my morning event I may be able to make it over
for some of the fun. :-)

Go Green!

Drew

--- Jim Stauffer <jims at greens.org> wrote:

> We need 1 or 2 more tablers at the Junior States of America event on
> Saturday. Right now we have only two people for the entire day. We
> need 1 or
> 2 people to take a half-day shift.
>
> This is one of our favorite tabling events. These JSA high schoolers
> will
> restore your faith in our political future.
>
> --
> Jim

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC