[Sosfbay-discuss] Need a Tabler at the JSA evnet this Saturday

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 18:53:00 PDT 2007

I believe at least Jim Stauffer and Cameron Spitzer made it. I went
this afternoon (after they closed the "Political Fair") and tabled in
the loby.  I had several great contacts including some youth from
Harker Academy right here in SCC.  Fun!  I talked to one young woman
that was impressed with some of the things Cameron had to say.  Yeah
Team Green!

Go Green!

Drew

--- JamBoi <jamboi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Although Cameron didn't post here, I have an inkling that he is
> planning to participate as he did last time and he arranged to pick
> up the button-making machine from Fred.
>
> I figured out that after my morning event I may be able to make it
> over for some of the fun. :-)
>
> Go Green!
>
> Drew
>
> --- Jim Stauffer <jims at greens.org> wrote:
>
> > We need 1 or 2 more tablers at the Junior States of America event
> on Saturday. Right now we have only two people for the entire day. We
> > need 1 or 2 people to take a half-day shift.
> >
> > This is one of our favorite tabling events. These JSA high
> schoolers will restore your faith in our political future.
> >
> > --
> > Jim

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC