[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment Rally, Wed. Aug. 22 in Palo Alto

Merriam Kathaleen mkmusic at greens.org
Mon Aug 20 01:17:41 PDT 2007

Please come to our Impeachment Rally taking place at Lytton Plaza in
Palo Alto this Wed. Aug. 22 at 1:00pm.

Silicon Valley Impeachment Coalition is putting on an Impeachemnt Rally
this Wednesday Aug. 22 at Lytton Plaza in Palo Alto starting at 1:00pm.
We have invited Congresswoman Anna Eshoo and her staff to join us.  We
will be addressing our concerns about her not supporting impeachment. We
will be reading letters we have wrritten urging Anna Eshoo to support
impeachment and to support Dennis Kucinich's House of Representatives
Resolution 333 (H. Res. 333): Impeaching Richard B. Cheney for high
crimes and misdemeanors.

We are requesting her constituents that will be attending the Rally to
write a letter to Anna Eshoo inviting her and her staff to the rally and
to urge her to support impeachment.  We will be reading these letters at
the rally.

Thanks, see you at the rally.

Merriam
mkmusic at greens.org
408-482-6032 (cell)

IMPEACHMENT RALLY
WED. AUG. 22, 1:00PM
LYTTON PLAZA (corner University Ave. & Emerson)
PALO ALTO

Annie and The Vets will be performoing their music and songs