[Sosfbay-discuss] Tell Rep. Eshoo In Person: Impeach Cheney and Gonzales

Working Assets actforchange at workingassets.com
Tue Aug 21 11:32:17 PDT 2007

I just got this!!!!! I'll be in Colorado- and it just happens to be
on my 50th Birthday, but you folks should know about this.... (Also
we just created a Conception Dollar featuring Cindy Sheehan and
ImpeachforPeace.org- check it out on my blog at
http://www.communitycurrency.org/9-11.html#UP

Carol
<http://www.actforchange.com>
ActForChange
<http://www.workingassetswireless.com/actforchange>
 brought to you by Working Assets

Urgent Alert!

<http://actforchange.workingassets.com/ct/KpwyfeM1XP85/>Deliver the
Message In Person: Impeach Cheney and Gonzales
Demand Impeachment Now

Meet at Representative Eshoo's district office next Tuesday, August
28th to call for the impeachment of Cheney and Gonzales.
<http://actforchange.workingassets.com/ct/KpwyfeM1XP85/>
take action now

What are we waiting for?

The House of Representatives is currently in the middle of its August
recess. Do you have some time to attend a meeting at the office of
your Congressional representative, Anna Eshoo, to express the urgency
of impeaching Vice President Cheney and Attorney General Gonzales?

<http://actforchange.workingassets.com/ct/KpwyfeM1XP85/>Click here to sign up.

There is still broad and overwhelming public support for impeachment,
but Congress is still missing the courage to act. Speaker Pelosi has
indicated she will not pursue impeachment against the president, but
has not ruled out impeachment of the Vice President or Attorney General.

Working Assets has set up a meeting with Representative Eshoo on
Tuesday August 28 so you can share your opinions about Vice President
Cheney and Attorney General Gonzales.

<http://actforchange.workingassets.com/ct/KpwyfeM1XP85/>Click here to
participate in a meeting at Rep. Eshoo's district office to call for
the impeachment of Cheney and Gonzales.

Alberto Gonzales has betrayed the public trust -- from abuse of the
USA PATRIOT ACT by lying to the Senate about illegal wiretappings, to
the refusal to protect voting rights for minorities, despite
recommendations from his own staff -- it's time for some accountability.

The impeachment of Vice President Cheney is also long past due, for
participating in the "outing" of a covert CIA agent, for lying about
weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, for fabricating links between
Sept. 11th and Iraq, and for repeatedly violating the United Nations
charter by threatening Iran.

After you sign up, we'll send you a confirmation e-mail with the
meeting details and talking points. Sign up today and let your voice be heard.

[]
Please share this message with everyone you know in Rep. Eshoo's
district who is interested in impeaching Cheney and Gonzales.

Thank you for working to build a better world.

Will Easton, Manager
<http://actforchange.workingassets.com/ct/Z1wyfeM1XP8t/>ActForChange.com/<http://actforchange.workingassets.com/ct/ZdwyfeM1XP8g/>Working
Assets

here to update your profile information.

This message was sent to cbrouillet at igc.org. Visit your
management page to modify your email communication preferences or
update your personal profile. To stop ALL email from Working Assets,
click to
<http://actforchange.workingassets.com/actnow/remove-domain-direct.tcl?ctx=center&nkey=i3due5i4f3j5kwn&>remove
yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove or
unsubscribe" in the subject line).
[]

<http://www.getactive.com>
[]