[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Vets to Hospitals Initiative... Can you help?

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Dec 5 11:56:07 PST 2007

Subject: [Fwd: Vets to Hospitals Initiative... Can you help?]
From:    "Wes Rolley" <wrolley at charter.net>
Date:    Wed, December 5, 2007 08:40

SNIP

 I was sent the following note from Mary Ellen Salzano,  a real activist
for veterans medical issues.  She works closely with the VA in Palo Alto,
especially in arranging support for the families of Iraq / Afghanistan
vets with traumatic brain injuries.

 Is there any way that the health care efforts in this county can help
secure a certification program as described below?  Should someone send a
letter to Eshoo, Lofgren, Honda, et. al.?  (I know that McNerney is
already very active here.)  Is this a local State Program of
certification?

 Wes