[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Vets to Hospitals Initiative... Can you help?

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Dec 5 16:34:54 PST 2007

Drew,
Thank you for giving me the names of those most involved in the health
care effort and posting this to the list.

Since then, I did a little more investigation and found out that Ms.
Hedy Chang, one time City Council member down here in Morgan Hill, is a
Schwarzenegger "public" appointee to the Medical Board of California.
In fact, she is vice-chair of the Licensing Division.

I have put Mary Ellen in contact with Hedy.  That should help.

It seems to me that this would be something that is doable if people
looked for ways to get it done and didn't look for reasons not to do it.

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024