[Sosfbay-discuss] EV GREENS MEETING

Kaisha Torres kaisha_marie at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 09:57:58 PST 2007

Hi Group:
This is a reminder that the EV Greens will not be holding their regular
monthly meeting tonight but will reconvene on January 9th at 7pm at Rob's in
Milpitas. However, it is our hope that without meeting, we will be able to
devote our time and energy this week to getting the word out about the event
Sunday with Dr. Ball. We have drafted a great Evite that can be sent out by
anyone (if you are not sure how, please call me and I will walk you through
it 408-529-1063) and Drew created a flyer for paper distribution as well. We
can even draft a text formatted invite to send out via email if someone
would prefer it that way. The important thing is to use our time, energy,
and resources this week to make this a great event.

I look forward to seeing you all Sunday and again, call or email if you
would like some help in spreading the word.

Season's Greetings,
Kaisha