[Sosfbay-discuss] Jared Ball and Elaine Brown send representatives to the GPSCC holiday party

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Dec 19 15:27:43 PST 2007

Santa Clara County has now been visited by three of the Green Party's
Presidential Primary Candidates. You can see what I saw of the latest
two at:

http://tian.greens.org/SantaClaraCounty/GreenParty/HolidayParty07/index.html

I'm enjoying this competition. I'm seeing a variety of strategies, and a
range of Candidates that are new to me! It looks like February 5th is
going to be a more interesting day than I'm used to the Green Party
giving me...

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org