[Sosfbay-discuss] CA Greens should be running for the state legislature in 2008

Edward the_alliance47 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 22:42:38 PST 2007

What's the deal with State Senator Abel Maldonado's district? There was one person (whose name I forgot) that said he was running as a Green in 2008 in this district, but I have not heard anything from him or anyone else since. By anyone else, I mean from the Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Monterey, or SLO Greens.

-edward