[Sosfbay-discuss] CA Greens should be running for the state legislature i...

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 12:36:12 PST 2007

In a message dated 12/27/2007 10:42:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
the_alliance47 at yahoo.com writes:

What's  the deal with State Senator Abel Maldonado's district? There was one
person  (whose name I forgot) that said he was running as a Green in 2008 in
this  district, but I have not heard anything from him or anyone else since. By
 anyone else, I mean from the Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Monterey, or SLO
Greens.

-edward

Wes -- You wrote about what happened in 2006.  Scott  Kane, a long-time GPSCC
member, attended a couple of our meetings in the last  half of 2007.  He was
considering running for this State Senate position,  but he is not currently a
resident in that district and decided that his  personal and financial
circumstances made it impractical to proceed as a  candidate.  Warner