[Sosfbay-discuss] Draft - GP RELEASE Global warming: Bush is doingto world what he did to New Orleans

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Feb 2 17:07:14 PST 2007

Tian Harter wrote:
> I think they should add a paragraph something like this one
> to that press release:
>
> Americans that realize waiting for Congress to act should
> take the matter in their own hands and stop voting for oil
> companies at the gas pump. The real sollution to this problem
> is to kick our "oil addiction", as Bush himself call it.

Add to this the fact that Exxon-Mobil made a $39 Billion profit last
year and invested nearly zero in alternative energy solutions .. .they
think that alternative energy means natural gas.

While some other big oil companies (Chevron, BP, Union, etc.) are not
paragons of virtue, in comparison to Exxon-Mobil they sure look that way.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.