[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeach Gonzales

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 10:11:54 PST 2007

Yes, and everyone please note that Gonzales IS on our list of
impeachees.  We'll be delivering the GPSCC's impeachment resolution to
Honda, Lofgren and Eshoo next Wed..  If you want to participate, please
join us 9A at The Pruneyard (office of Congressman Mike Honda).

Please read the resolution at http://cagreens.org/sclara/#fulltext

Green solidarity!

Drew

--- Wes Rolley <wrolley at charter.net> wrote:

> Got the following just now from a friend who does not want his ID
> spread
> around.  But, the subject is real and speaks to the movement to
> impeach
> administration officials...The link to the Sacramento Bee is good.
> ___
> IMO, this reeks of obstruction of justice and conspiracy - at a
> minimum.  If the majority Dems and the remaining honest Republicans
> do
> NOT rise up and fight the firing of these US Prosecutors - and then
> follow-thru with the removal of AG Gonzales if warranted - then this
> country is in sadder shape than I think it is.
>
> US Atty Carol Lam in San Diego is at the forefront of investigating
> Congressional corruption; having already put Cunningham behind bars,
> she's expected to announce additional indictments before she's forced
> leave office Feb 15.
>
> One of the replacements will be a former aide to Karl Rove...
>
> http://dwb.sacbee.com/24hour/politics/story/3546898p-12760718c.html
>
> --
>
> I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
> Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
> Being willing is not enough;
> We must do. –Leonardo DaVinci
> Wesley C. Rolley