[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeach Gonzales

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Feb 6 17:03:30 PST 2007

Got the following just now from a friend who does not want his ID spread
around.  But, the subject is real and speaks to the movement to impeach
administration officials...The link to the Sacramento Bee is good.
___
IMO, this reeks of obstruction of justice and conspiracy - at a
minimum.  If the majority Dems and the remaining honest Republicans do
NOT rise up and fight the firing of these US Prosecutors - and then
follow-thru with the removal of AG Gonzales if warranted - then this
country is in sadder shape than I think it is.

US Atty Carol Lam in San Diego is at the forefront of investigating
Congressional corruption; having already put Cunningham behind bars,
she's expected to announce additional indictments before she's forced to
leave office Feb 15.

One of the replacements will be a former aide to Karl Rove...

http://dwb.sacbee.com/24hour/politics/story/3546898p-12760718c.html

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.