[Sosfbay-discuss] FWD: GPUS: Support Green Party Programs like Impeachment Petition

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 12:53:05 PST 2007

Green Party
Support Green Party Programs like Impeachment Petition
Dear (JamBoi):

Thank you for signing the Green Party petition to impeach Bush and
Cheney. We hope you believe, like the majority of Americans, that the
war in Iraq is illegal, that use of torture for political prisoners is
immoral, and revocation of habeas corpus is unconstitutional.

As a supporter of peace and justice, you probably agree with the Green
Party on other issues as well. Do you believe that our government must
act help reverse global climate change? Do you believe that everyone
deserves access to healthcare coverage, regardless of employment
status? Do you believe we need to invest in institutions and policies
promoting sustainability now, so that our future generations have the
opportunity to live a prosperous, healthy life?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, we need your help. We
need your assistance to help the Green Party to grow and to fund Green
Party projects like the Impeachment Petition. Unlike the Democrats and
Republicans, the Green Party accepts no corporate contributions, which
means we are not vulnerable to corporate influence.

If you are already a donor, thank you very much. If not, won't you
please consider making a donation? We have made it easy for you simply
click on the donation button below. You can further help by asking your
friends and family to join you in your support - simply go here (
http://www.democracyinaction.com/dia/track.jsp?key=102094819&url_num=3&url=http://www.democracyinaction.com/dia/organizationsCOM/Greens/tellafriend.jsp?tell_a_friend_KEY=65
) to list just 5 email addresses. Oh, and if you have not done so
already, please ask them to sign the petition located at www.gp.org.

The American public voted for change in 2006 but will those newly
elected do the right thing? Only the Green Party offers real change
from politics as usual. In order to build powerful campaigns to run in
2007, 2008 and into the future, we need your help. The future of our
country is in our hands. How much is democracy worth to you? How much
are you willing to contribute to make a change for the better?

Will you please help us out today?
Donate to GP Fund

Email: office at gp.org
Office: PO Box 57065 Washington, D.C. 20037
202-319-7191 or toll-free (US): 866-41GREEN

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com