[Sosfbay-discuss] Delivering Green Party Impeachment Resolution Wed. Feb.14

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 02:26:32 PST 2007

Wednesday, February 14

Celebrate a Green Valentines Day of Impeachment Demonstrations — Campbell,
San José and Palo Alto (we will travel by the Light Rail - our Impeachment
Train)

The day of Impeachment demonstrations begins in Campbell at congressmember
Mike Honda's office

9 a.m. Meet in front of Mike Honda's office, 1999 South Bascom Ave., Suite
815

Join the Green Party of Santa Clara County in showing love for our country
and our Constitution. The Green Party has passed a resolution requesting
impeachment proceedings against George Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Alberto
Gonzales. Green Party representatives and the South Bay Impeachment Committee will
deliver the resolution to our congressional representatives.

Come with us as we deliver our resolution to Mike Honda, Zoe Lofgren, Anna
Eschoo and Jerry McNerney. We are going to travel on our own Impeachment Train
and we invite you to join us for a day of standing up for the Constitution. We
will begin our day at Mike Honda's office, travel by the Light Rail to Zoe
Lofgren's office and to Anna Eshoo’s office. We will have our signs demanding
impeachment and in support of the Green’s resolution. We will have a day of
friendship, solidarity and enjoyment. We also will be delivering impeachment
valentines. Plan to be a part of this history we are creating, this valentine of
impeachment.

To RSVP and to get full details CONTACT:  Merriam Kathaleen 408-482-6032
mkmusic03 at aol.com