[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Feb 13 07:32:49 PST 2007

I was talking with my wife about impeachment last night.  She is
Japanese.  Like myself she was born just before the entry of America
into WW II and lived through its aftermath.

If, at the end of WW II, the figures who were responsible for starting
that war, e.g. Gen Tojo, were executed for what they did, why should the
same not be the fate of Bush / Cheney.  Impeachment, trial, sentencing
and reaping the reward for starting a war of choice.

I guess you have to win a war to be able to make that decisions and to
write the history.   Maybe we need a UN resolution that the punishment
of the leaders of any country who starts a war will be permanent.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.