[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Tue Feb 13 10:26:42 PST 2007

Thanks Much Cameron

I'm absolutely opposed to the death penalty but there's times I
forget it when it comes to the high crimes of our leaders.

As far as Genral Tojo is concerned, I was under the belief that the
US had basically antagonized Japan into a war starting with bringing
US battle ships into Japanese harbors.

Peace
Duende