[Sosfbay-discuss] Love America, Impeach Bush/Cheney, Valentine Action

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Tue Feb 13 10:59:03 PST 2007

Love America- Impeach Bush/Cheney- Valentine Action

Time for Impeachment! With Love for our Country
and the World- what better Valentine could there be?

The Silicon Valley Impeachment Group is
delivering Impeachment messages to Congressional
offices in Santa Clara County.  In Palo Alto, the
weekly Wednesday Listening Project at Lytton
Plaza (University/Emerson ) which normally lasts
from 11 am to 1 pm will conclude with an
Impeachment Rally from 1 to 1:30 pm, and at 1:30
pm we will march to Congresswoman Anna Eshoo's
Office (a short 5 minute walk- Eshoo's office is
at 698 Emerson Street) with our Valentine's Day message.  Please join us!!!!!

Carol Brouillet
650-857-0927, cbrouillet at igc.org, http://www.communitycurrency.org