[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 13:49:28 PST 2007

So we should arrest Cheney/Bush on a "5150" : endangerment to self or
others and lock them away in either Walter Reed or St. Elizabeth's for
a good long time. :-)  Hell, if we get them on mental/emotional
incompetence (ie. Durbin called Cheney 'delusional') we don't even need
to go through impeachment!

Impeach early and often!

Drew

--- Tian Harter <tnharter at ispwest.com> wrote:

> Duende wrote:
>
> >Thanks Much Cameron
> >
> >I'm absolutely opposed to the death penalty but there's times I
> >forget it when it comes to the high crimes of our leaders.
> >
> >As far as Genral Tojo is concerned, I was under the belief that the
>
> >US had basically antagonized Japan into a war starting with bringing
>
> >US battle ships into Japanese harbors.
> >

> Don't forget we also choked off a lot of Japan's access to
> raw materials like oil and metal ores.
>
> I've been in St. Elizabeths (DC's mental hospital) and I
> can assure you that life imprisonment there would have
> lots of deterant impact on everybody that knows about it.
>
> BTW: The criteria for being locked up in a mental hospital
> involuntarily is "being a threat to yourself or other people."
> Looking at the situations in Iraq and New Orleans, Bush
> is DEFINATELY a threat to the health of plenty of people.
>
> --
> Tian
> http://tian.greens.org
> Does knowing they sell Terror Free Oil in
> Omaha, Nebraska make you want to move there?
> http://www.terrorfreeoil.org/

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com