[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue Feb 13 14:46:27 PST 2007

Duende wrote:

>Thanks Much Cameron
>
>I'm absolutely opposed to the death penalty but there's times I
>forget it when it comes to the high crimes of our leaders.
>
>As far as Genral Tojo is concerned, I was under the belief that the
>US had basically antagonized Japan into a war starting with bringing
>US battle ships into Japanese harbors.

Don't forget we also choked off a lot of Japan's access to
raw materials like oil and metal ores.

I've been in St. Elizabeths (DC's mental hospital) and I
can assure you that life imprisonment there would have
lots of deterant impact on everybody that knows about it.

BTW: The criteria for being locked up in a mental hospital
involuntarily is "being a threat to yourself or other people."
Looking at the situations in Iraq and New Orleans, Bush
is DEFINATELY a threat to the health of plenty of people.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org