[Sosfbay-discuss] Reply to field on emails

E. Alan Meece eameece at california.com
Thu Feb 15 14:01:40 PST 2007

I agree; the reply should be to the list.

Meanwhile, my reply-to-all button works; it just means it goes to the
person who posted AND to the list;
which means the person who posted has to delete the extra email; but at
least it's more convenient for ME just to hit my reply-to-all button...
when I remember to do it...

Eric the Green