[Sosfbay-discuss] Reply to field on emails

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Thu Feb 15 22:45:39 PST 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 2:01 PM, E. Alan Meece wrote:

> I agree; the reply should be to the list.
>
> Meanwhile, my reply-to-all button works; it just means it goes to the
> person who posted AND to the list;
> which means the person who posted has to delete the extra email;
> but at
> least it's more convenient for ME just to hit my reply-to-all
> button...
> when I remember to do it...
>
> Eric the Green

I hear you Eric. There's just no reason for anyone to be
inconvenienced by this in the least when there's reasonably sane
alternatives.

Peace

Duende

The one conspiracy theory I can always count on to be a lie is the
one proposed by the government and main stream media. 9/11 and
Weapons of Mass Destruction being perfect examples