[Sosfbay-discuss] don't let false accusations be your excuse

Curt Wechsler wechslertoo at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 16 01:01:03 PST 2007

Hi All,

As a Green Party member who has devoted the last six months to volunteering
for the San Francisco Bay Area World Can't Wait chapter, I urge you to
visit the website,   www.sfbaycantwait.org , to see how you can help in the
important work that this organization is doing.  Bay area attendees of the
Emergency Summit to Impeach Bush for War Crimes, co-sponsored by the Green
Party of the United States, will be returning next week to put ideas into
action.  We must take advantage of this opportunity to halt Bush's agenda,
especially the imminent threat of military action against Iran.

There IS no time to wait.  The national Green Party is very much in sinc
with World Can't Wait plans on numerous fronts in addition to impeachment.
Red-baiting is a trap we can't afford to fall for.  Please consider joining
the thousands of prominent and not-so-prominent endorsers of the call to
drive out the Bush regime.  It's hard but rewarding work, and we can't do
it alone.  Come to one of our upcoming events listed at  www.ifnot.us/cal
or call 415-864-5153 to get involved.

I'm tired but can't imagine giving up.  Looking forward to hearing from you,

Curt
San Mate