[Sosfbay-discuss] Congressman McNerney to be in Morgan Hill

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sat Feb 17 21:41:16 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/15/07 4:08:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wrolley at charter.net writes:

If there  are any Greens interested in this issue, I believe that this is
an open  meeting. But get back to me and I will let Mary Ellen  know.

The problem with this approach is that there are no local GP activists with
an at-hand list of South County GP members who could be called or target
emailed  regarding this event.  That is one of the purposes of having a "local" --
so people can do work "in their own neighborhood" consistent with Key Values
of  Decentralization, Grassroots Democracy and Individual Responsibility.
It's  great these kind of events get communicated.  It's a frustrating reflection
 of our ongoing inability to get people to step up and volunteer for some of
the  basic but necessary organizing.  Warner