[Sosfbay-discuss] Why I Joined the Green Party on California Greening

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 11:56:09 PST 2007

A clarification from my last post.

 I am up to 150 comments, almost all negative, from my diary posted to the Daily Kos

 http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/2/26/13341/6397

 The Daily Kos is, of course, a partisan Democratic web site (which they stop reminding you -- except when they are saying something "nice" about "moderate" Republicans or so-called "libertarian" Republicans. The amazing thing is not that they disagree and disagree strongly with me. The amazing thing is how crude and hateful they are. I browse what's post on the Daily Kos almost every day and, for the life of me, I really cannot figure just what the hell these guys are FOR, but only what they are AGAINST.

 As Peter Camejo has said a couple of times, if the Democrats do regain the White House in 2008, given everything that going on around the world, not only in the Middle East, but in Latin America, Africa, and Asia -- that will be the day we REALLY need a Green Party.

 Alex Walker