[Sosfbay-discuss] Why I Joined the Green Party on California Greening

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Mon Feb 26 12:08:58 PST 2007

As far as the type of posts on that site I wouldn't close my eyes to
the possibility of Cointelpro types of actions either...but then
again you should have heard the explicatives (some wrapped in
political correctness) when supporting Nader. Considering the actions
of the Dems during 9-11 and post 9-11 I believe all who said there's
no difference between the two parties are totally exonerated. Some of
the Greens against Nader were the worse. Where's those castigating
and castrating new age prince and princesses now? :-)

Paz

Duende

On Feb 26, 2007, at 11:56 AM, alexcathy at aol.com wrote:

> A clarification from my last post.
>
> I am up to 150 comments, almost all negative, from my diary posted
> to the Daily Kos
>
> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/2/26/13341/6397
>
> The Daily Kos is, of course, a partisan Democratic web site (which
> they stop reminding you -- except when they are saying something
> "nice" about "moderate" Republicans or so-called "libertarian"
> Republicans.  The amazing thing is not that they disagree and
> disagree strongly with me.  The amazing thing is how crude and
> hateful they are.  I browse what's post on the Daily Kos almost
> every day and, for the life of me, I really cannot figure just what
> the hell these guys are FOR, but only what they are AGAINST.
>
> As Peter Camejo has said a couple of times, if the Democrats do
> regain the White House in 2008, given everything that going on
> around the world, not only in the Middle East, but in Latin
> America, Africa, and Asia -- that will be the day we REALLY need a
> Green Party.
>

> Alex Walker

The one conspiracy theory I can always count on to be a lie is the
one proposed by the government and main stream media. 9/11 and
Weapons of Mass Destruction being perfect examples