[Sosfbay-discuss] Starting up our GPSCC Health Care Committee (was re: Agenda Items for Th.)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 08:03:31 PST 2007

Yet another agenda item:

Starting up our Health Care Committee (which along with the Strategy
and Event Committees we created at our Feb. GPSCC General Meeting).

Please speak up and tell us if you're interested in participating!!!

Identified potential members:
Fred, Mike F., Drew, Jim D. (I seem to recall that someone is a nurse
and expressed interest, but I'm blanking on who it is).

We've already participated in the SCC Single Payer Health Care
Coalition, and the Veteran's Affairs meeting with Congressperson
McNerney, and the group that Jim D. is on regarding public hospital
facilities in SJ (I'm sorry I forget the name).

We need to set up a time and place for the first meeting.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer