[Sosfbay-discuss] Starting up our GPSCC Event Committee (was Thursday Agenda Items)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 08:15:32 PST 2007

Please speak up if you would like to join with us to create Green Talks
and Green Forum, Green Candidates, Green Rallies, Greens + coalitional
events, tabling, etc. events in SCC.

Identified Potential Members so far:
Julia, Merriam, Mary-Lyle, Fred, Drew

FUTURE EVENTS:
For this upcoming week I'm working on a Black History event (showing of
American Blackout re: the disenfranchisement of black voters in the
stolen 2000 and 2004 elections, featuring Cynthia McKinney) at First
United Methodist Church of Campbell.  More details shortly...

For March I have spoken to Elizabeth De LaVega about doing an
Impeachment Forum to follow up on our February Peter Phillips and she's
interested.  I'm following up to find out when she'd be available.

For the future we have already discussed doing something regarding
stoping Bush's Iraq, Iran, etc. wars, participating in the upcoming
Latino marches and doing a Biodiesel Talk by Bill Michael.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer