[Sosfbay-discuss] Forming an inter Health Care Committee : OneCareNow.org & HealthCareforAll.org

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 10:08:06 PST 2007

There was a LOT of energy at last night's meeting to get something
rolling on health care.  I will speak to the other members of the
County Council about getting a Health Care committee going.  I don't
anticipate any opposition.  Please all those who would like to serve on
this committee speak up.  Fred, Mary-Lyle and others expressed interest
last night.

May I suggest that one of our monthly Green Talks could be to invite
somebody to speak on the subject?  Here are two wonderful resources to
that could help us get such a speaker as well as educate us for letters
to the editor and other elements of a campaign for Single Payer /
Universal Insurance  :
     http://www.onecarenow.org/index.html
     http://healthcareforall.org/

Green solidarity!