[Sosfbay-discuss] Our bylaws say all 7 County Council seats must be filled ASAP!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 00:20:51 PST 2007

Hey Wes,

I'm not following you.  I didn't need to quote more of the bylaws since
I wasn't talking about removing anyone, I'm talking about filling out
all seven positions.  I posted the URL so anyone is free to read the
bylaws in whole and make whatever comment they want to on their own.
So if you're trying to make a comment I'm not following you.  Also I'm
curious why you say "you will undoubtedly find your new members".
After all last time I checked its your county party too.

Green solidarity!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer