[Sosfbay-discuss] Jim Moreno in Arizona

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Sat Jan 6 22:34:37 PST 2007

From: "anniejimy<at>ispwest<dot>com" <anniejimy<at>ispwest<dot>com>
To: mailman-owner at cagreens.org
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 19:47:49 -0800

Hi everyone in Santa Clara County.  I hope you all
had a good Christmas.  I have not been receiving any
material from you but I still want to keep in touch.
 Here is Arizona the Green party is not on the ballot
and it is really hard to table etc because of the
active blocking of the party by the demopublicans.
The reason, I think, that I haven't been receiving
anything is due to the fact that our computer was
stolen and it took a couple of months to get set up
again.  If anyone has any old Green Party material
they want to get rid of we can use it here, I will
pay for the shipment. Sorry for the disjounted
message--- Jim Moreno