[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Local Single Payer Meeting 4:30 pm Thursday Jan 25th

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 11:44:56 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/21/07 7:57:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com writes:

There  will be a meeting of all the organizations interested in passing
SB840/Single Payer at the Low Income Self-Help Center 525 Alma St. San  Jose,
Thursday, Jan. 25 at 4:30PM.
This notice is going to org. who  helped organize the great San Jose One Care
Now Event on 10/26 and other  org. who have shown interest in the past in
SB840.
We are creating a  San Jose Health Care Coalition of all these organizations.
If you know  of others interested please forward this to them. Everyone is
invited.
An agenda will follow.
Let me know if you have any  questions about this meeting. You are welcome to
bring snacks to  share.
Lynn

Lynn Huidekoper, RN
Legislative Liaison
Health  Care for All Californians-Silicon Valley
Coalition
Menlo Park  CA.
650-322-9609
http://www.onecarenow.org