[Sosfbay-discuss] Today 1:30 Matt Gonzalez speaking @ De Anza College,

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 16:32:16 PST 2007

Great talk!  Very specifically Green Party and lots of suggestions
about how to run campaigns.  And it was taped!  I'll look into
obtaining copies.

The place was packed, standing room only!  I didn't count, but there
were probably at least 150 people there (I'll go back and look at the
room capacity sign and that will give me a better idea).  Got several
new Greens that talked to Fred or me, so you'll be seeing some more new
folks around just from that one event.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

JamBoi