[Sosfbay-discuss] Progress in the OC

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Mon Jul 2 08:18:04 PDT 2007

Hi, Wes,
Great nursing/monitoring of the group's activity with respect to
using the Blogging effectively!  I am continually surprised and
delighted with your political savvy.

Your analysis of GPSCC's past and present approaches in these areas
seem to me to be correct.  However, my semi-retirement due to
immediate health issues and impending surgery leave me with little
room to criticize such lacks.     ;- )       I hope to back to more
active status sometime in September.

Meantime, joining with the hard-working health care group at the
SICKO movie on Friday was refreshing and inspiring.  Their
magnificent activism was rewarded with overwhelming positive response.
Andrea