[Sosfbay-discuss] "Bush Commutes Libby Prison Sentence"

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 08:45:57 PDT 2007

I see it just the opposite way.  Bush has made a
terrible miscalculation that will bring his own party
down on him (excluding the NeoCons who were urging
this) and is shoveling fuel on the fire of the Dems.
Now they'll start working in a 'bipartisan' way to act
NOW to bring Bush up short via Criminal Contempt of
Congress charges, censureship and/or impeachment.  I
think this was one of the best things that could have
happened to bring Bush/CheneyCo down!

Green, like rust, never sleeps!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> Note that by commuting Libby's sentence, Bush has
> effectively
> preventing Libby from squealing due to jail time and
> allowed him 5th
> Amendment rights to decline to discuss Bush's and
> Cheney's part!
> Smart move, eh?  He has nothing to lose and
> everything to gain,
> according to KPFA this morning.
> Andrea
>
> On Jul 3, 2007, at 8:22 AM, Gerry Gras wrote:
>

> > "Bush Commutes Libby Prison Sentence"
> >
> http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/07/02/2251/
> >
> > Gerry
> >

> > P.S. This is the headline story on the front page:
> >      http://www.commondreams.org/
> > with "Above the law" in red.

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC