[Sosfbay-discuss] "Bush Commutes Libby Prison Sentence"

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 3 09:11:06 PDT 2007

I think Andrea is right.  If Bush did not commute Libby's
sentence, then Libby might squeal.  Furthermore, others
might wory about what might happen to them if they get
in trouble with the law.  So I think Bush did what he
needed to do, for his own survival.

And hopefully Drew is right that Congress will respond to
this.  We'll see.  And how they respond partly depends on
how Americans respond.  I already sent emails to me three
reps.

I now have Democracy Now to see what they have to say.

Gerry