[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposed Agenda for County Meeting...

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Fri Jul 6 12:08:15 PDT 2007

The most momentous thing that happened was the Santa Clara Citizens
outcry against the proposed 49'ers Stadium. It sounds like it would cost
the City of Santa Clara something like $800,000,000.00 (eight hundred
million dollars). That would be $2,000 per household. You can find out
more at:

http://stadiumfacts.blogspot.com/

I hope you are better soon. We missed your input. Nobody knew how to
present for you on the media group report, so nothing happened on that item.

In other news, we did consense that the north county local exists.

Tian