[Sosfbay-discuss] Kudos to Sunnyvale!

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Sat Jul 7 15:50:33 PDT 2007

I was riding down to Sunnyvale this morning to get food for
my party this evening at the Farmers Market. I took Evelyn
because that's the straightest way and I was in a hurry.

I was plesantly surprised to find out that the bike lane
no longer ends at the Mountain View border. I now goes
all the way to Sunnyvale's Murphy Avenue. It might go
further, but I pulled over at the Farmers Market.

I came back with my basket filled to the brim with
fresh produce I'm hoping you will help me eat this
evening, dear reader. We're talking about fresh apricots,
fresh tomatos that have already been chopped into salsa,
fresh German Farm Bread, fresh dips of several kinds.

Hope to see you in a few hours!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org