[Sosfbay-discuss] What a coincidence! Two billion people doing the same thing at the same time....

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Mon Jul 9 18:06:04 PDT 2007

That would be participating in the Live Earth thing.
At least, that's the number I heard on my answering machine
when I got home from throwing my Live Earth party.
You can see more about that by visiting:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/My/SummerParty07/index.html

It was a fun evening! Thanks again to all who showed up.
Hopefully I'll see others of you at some future event...

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org