[Sosfbay-discuss] Olbermann on Libby, Bush, Cheney

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 07:06:36 PDT 2007

Greens,

The following site includes both video and transcript:

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/070407Y.shtml

Green is common sense!

Drew

--- Sam Rafter <gyral at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you're having trouble getting the video from
> MSNBC, the good people over at
> YouTube can help out in this particular situation:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=NN-eGOtBGbg
>
> > Date: 14 Jul 2007 16:56:16 -0000
> > From: cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
> >

> > >From: "Kaisha Torres" <kaisha_marie at comcast.net>
> > >Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:17:51 -0700
> >
> > >I agree! Scathing yet so apt. I cannot believe
> more people are not up in arms right now.
> > > I am sending this to everyone I know.
> >

> > Unfortunately, "everyone you know" will not be
> able to play the video.
> > The MSNBC site is rigged so that it will only send
> the stream to certain clients.  It goes through a
sequence of tests to lock out users of non-commercial
> software.
> >
> > The page in the URL has three Flash movies on it.
> The two CDW advertisements play on any browser.  The
Olbermann video doesn't.
> > One more example of intentional anticompetitive
> behavior by MSFT.
> >

> > Cameron

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC