[Sosfbay-discuss] "Ralph Nader: An Unreasonable Man"/co-sponsored by SCCG...

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 22:38:24 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/15/07 1:56:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
MKmusic03 at aol.com writes:

Hi All,

At this month's business meeting we agreed  to co-sponsor the Ralph Nader
film at the San Jose Peace Center Friday night  film series.  The film is showing
this Friday 7/20 at  7:00pm.

I saw this about a week ago.  It is very, very good and,  for the most part,
head on objective.  If anything, it gives the 2004  complainers (one in
particular) too much repetition, but also includes clips of  a researcher who
debunks the claim that RN focused on "swing states" in his  campaigning.  Major
disappointment:  No footage of the 2000 ASGP  nominating convention.  Major
relief:  Nothing about GPUS fracturing  in 2004.  Highly recommended!!!   Warner