[Sosfbay-discuss] Dave Mathews Band helps our troops coming home receive medical care they need

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 00:16:42 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Please sign the petition on the Dave Mathews Band website to push Congress to
do more to ensure our U.S. troops coming home traumatized by combat get the
help they need.

Merriam

The Dave Matthews Band is urging fans to push Congress to do more to ensure
that U.S. troops coming home traumatized by combat get the help they need.

A petition on the band's Web site has 23,000 signatures so far, singer Dave
Matthews said in an interview aired Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

      http://www.dmband.com