[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: SaveBAREC Referendum PRESS CONFERENCE - Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 17:40:22 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/17/07 6:38:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kmathewson at secretgardens.com writes:

Referendum Petition Press  Conference
Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 12:30  p.m.
Santa Clara City  Hall
1500 Warburton  Avenue
Santa Clara, CA
Dear BAREC Friends:
On July 18, 2007 at 12:30 p.m. on the Santa Clara City Hall steps SaveBAREC
will be  holding a press conference announcing the petition submission for the
BAREC/Santa Clara Gardens zoning and general plan referendums.  There will be
4 speakers.  The City Clerk will be given the  petitions at the conclusion of
the press conference.
We hope you will join us.   Hundreds participated at the June 19th City
Council  meeting.  We hope similar numbers  will be with us tomorrow.
If anyone has a video camera and is willing to film the event, please  let us
know ASAP.
It has been a long three weeks getting the required  4000 plus Santa  Clara
City voter signatures.  The exact amount will be announced at  the press
conference.
Your continued support and enthusiasm are appreciated.
SaveBAREC Public Relations Committee
David Ledesma, Chairman
BAREC Bob Walker
Kathryn Mathewson