[Sosfbay-discuss] What do you think about the AMERICAN FREEDOM AGENDA?

MKmusic03 at aol.com MKmusic03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 21:23:29 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Have you heard of the AMERICAN FREEDOM AGENDA?  Check out their website and
let me know what your comments are.  In this time of our Constitution being
trashed, and an Executive branch that is unchecked we need to form alliances with
groups that uphold our constitutional rights even if they are conservative.

The Principals of the AMERICAN FREEDOM AGENDA are Bruce Fein, Bob Barr, David
Keene and Richard Viguerie.

Bruce Fein was on Bill Moyers Journal last Friday July 13th discussing
Impeachment of Bush and Cheney.

Merriam
mkmusic03 at aol.com

http://www.americanfreedomagenda.org

The American Freedom Agenda’s (AFA) mission is twofold: the enactment of a
cluster of statutes that would restore the Constitution’s checks and balances as
enshrined by the Founding Fathers; and, making the subject a staple of
political campaigns and of foremost concern to Members of Congress and to voters and
educators.  Especially since 9/11, the executive branch has chronically
usurped legislative or judicial power, and has repeatedly claimed that the
President is the law. The constitutional grievances against the White House are
chilling, reminiscent of the kingly abuses that provoked the Declaration of
Independence.