[Sosfbay-discuss] Time to Start Thinking About the Next State Meeting (September 8-9th)

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 21:52:01 PDT 2007

Folks:  The next GPCA Plenary (aka General Assembly of  Delegates) is
scheduled for the weekend of September 8-9th in Riverside  County.  Again, it is
doubtful that an agenda packet will be available  before our next GPSCC monthly
meeting on August 2nd (first Thursday).  The  GPSCC can be expected to have four
votes.  We need to discuss and agree on  delegates and alternates so people
can put the plenary into their schedules and  we can anticipate carpooling or
other travel arrangements.
Since the meeting is in southern California, our  delegates may be eligible
for modest financial assistance for travel.   But we can't apply if we don't
select our delegates.  We have been having a  problem sending a gender balance
delegation.  This needs put on the meeting  agenda.  Warner