[Sosfbay-discuss] protest extraordinary rendition

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 25 19:29:15 PDT 2007

There will be a large crowd for the Grand Prix in San Jose
on Sunday.  Perhaps you would like to participate in the
protest sponsored by the usual suspects:

*Sunday, July 29*

*Protest Torture Profiteer Jeppesen on Grand Prix Sunday-- San Jose*

*11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in front of Jeppesen office, 225 W. Santa Clara
St., San Jose*

Thousands of people will be in downtown San Jose for the Grand Prix Race
on Sunday, July 29. We will be in front of the Jeppesen office to inform
the public about Jeppesen's role in the CIA's torture flights and to get
visibility for our demands -- Abolish the Torture Flights! -- Jeppesen,
Break Your Ties with the CIA! Check the VTA web site for public transit
lines to get to Santa Clara St. and Almaden Blvd.

Sponsored by South Bay Coalition to Stop Torture (South Bay
Mobilization, San Jose Peace Center, Amnesty International Group 35) and
Raging Grannies Action League