[Sosfbay-discuss] Green says no to third parties

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Jul 27 16:23:46 PDT 2007

Gerry Gras wrote:
> How do we respond to this?

I think the highest elected office my grandfather ever got was Vice
President of the American Dahlia Association. His lifetime ambition
was to breed up a flower beautiful enough to name after my grandmother.
Please notice I managed to get through the entire story above without
saying the name of a political party. Want to make it harder than that?

An alternative scenario is the guy is telling his wife "don't screw
around." I'm not married to him and I don't want to be.

Did you notice that Iowa recently went to the organizing format CA
has had for a long time? That only works if you have a certain amount
of faith in your Party that is independant of the next thing the
politicians do.

The guy suggests "hijack the Dem Party." Ummm... Whose million dollars
does he suggest we do it with? He doesn't say. What Candidate? None
named. He is selling snake oil.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org