[Sosfbay-discuss] Open Email to the GPSCC County Council; Bylaws Amendmen...

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 14:00:05 PDT 2007

Oh, don't worry Wes, that was coming... :-)  No
prompting required.  Jim and I are both already
working on rewrites.

Green is Peace!

Drew

--- Wes Rolley <wrolley at charter.net> wrote:

> JamBoi wrote:
> > I feel quesey about something in the ratification
> > process that I haven't been able to put a finger
> on
> > yet.  If we can do something that can be an
> effective
> > model for other Regions then I'd prefer to do that
> > rather than something that only helps our Region.
> You
> > know, leading by example. :-)
> >
> As someone has posted to this list before.... "Lead,
> follow or get out
> of the way."
>
> Ok, lead by example. Warner has suggested a very
> specific proposal . If
> you can improve it, make a friendly amendment.
>
> --
> "I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I
> seem to know far too much and this knowledge
> obscures the really significant facts, but I am
> getting on." -- Charles Rennie Mackintosh
>
> Wesley C. Rolley
> 17211 Quail Court
> Morgan Hill, CA 95037
> (408)778-3024
> http://www.refpub.com/

JamBoi: Jammy, The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC